Permanent Part-time Veterinary Surgeon - Cambridge
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Part of a group
Facilities: They offer a wide range of first opinion services in practice including vet and nurse consultations, behavioural advice, imaging with digital x-ray, top-of-the-range ultrasound machine, and perform a range of elective and more complex surgical procedures on-site.
Team: You will work independently and alongside other highly experienced Veterinary Surgeons at our clients' two practices in Cambridge. You will also be supported by a team of Nurses, Pet Care Assistants (PCA), Receptionists along with a highly experienced central office team.
Role: This is a new fantastic opportunity for a part-time Veterinary Surgeon
- Mondays – 8:30 am to 2 pm and 3 pm to 7 pm (working between 2 practices)
- Tuesdays – 8:30 am to 2 pm and 3 pm to 7 pm (working between 2 practices)
- 1 in 4 Saturdays – 9 am to 12 pm
- 1 in 4 Saturdays – 8:30 am to 12:30 pm at a second practice
- Patient/Clinical care – Working to a high level of clinical care within a team. The group prides itself on working to a very high standard of care and supports RCVS Practice Standards Scheme
- Client care – They strive for exceptional levels of client service and satisfaction
- Teamwork – Working within your team, and the wider hospital teams, to contribute your skills, efforts, and personal strengths to help ensure a harmonious team ethos at all times.
- Management team – You will be fully supported and developed to allow you to grow and achieve your full potential.
Salary: Highly competitive salary - reflective of skills and experience
- Group bonus scheme
- Great rota
- Certifications encouraged and funding available
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus birthday day. (FTE)
- £1000 CPD allowance with five days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable).
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS membership
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Generous sick pay allowance
- BUPA Employee assistance program for 24/7 wellbeing support
- Dedicated line management with a development pathway
- Group free CPD including monthly film readings/journal clubs
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
Ref: JN -012022-23643
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details