Permanent Recent Graduate Veterinary Surgeon - Feltham, London
Type: Small Animal
Location: Feltham, London
Practice Type: Part of a group - they are privileged to benefit from a good variety of cases and a wonderfully loyal client base.
Facilities: Their well-equipped surgery is purpose-built to industry-leading standards. The practice is bright, spacious, and air-conditioned and has state-of-the-art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound, separate Dog, Cat, and Exotic wards, and in-house laboratory facilities.
- You will be working alongside the practice owner who qualified in 2006, has grown the practice significantly since joining in 2020, and recognises the importance of providing the best veterinary care.
- You will also work with their other experienced veterinary surgeon, sharing the caseload of surgeries and consultations.
- Theirr exceptional nursing team brings with them a wealth of experience, is very involved in cases, and is trained to perform Schedule 3 tasks. They also have an experienced, friendly, and professional reception team.
Hours: This role will be full-time at 40 hours per week with a share of weekends (currently 1:3 Saturdays, 9 am-4 pm) and no OOH.
- You will be a dynamic and proactive Veterinary Surgeon looking to start your career in a supportive environment that have previously helped new graduates grow into experienced vets.
- You will also be placed on the group Graduate Scheme which provides 2 years of regular CPD and support.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary of £35,000+ dependent on experience and hours
- Flexible rota
- CPD allowance and support
- A locally run surgery with the support of a larger organisation
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- All professional memberships paid
Ref: JN -072022-25717
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details