We are working with a well-establish veterinary practice in the Northwich area that is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them on a full-time permanent basis. This role would suit a candidate that always treats patients as they would their own animal and has excellent client care.
Our clients' aim within the practice is to treat their patients as though they were their own animals and to treat clients in the way they would wish to be dealt with themselves. This philosophy should be carried through at all levels, in terms of demeanour, appearance, professionalism, and communication (between vets, clients, external providers such as laboratories and staff). You all have a part to play in ensuring the smooth running of the various aspects of the practice. All members of staff are expected to work to the highest of clinical standards. Support and training will be provided to ensure these standards of clinical excellence are attained.
You will be joining a team of:-
- 8 Vets
- 19 Nursing Staff
- 8 Reception / Administrators and support staff
Facilities at the surgery include:
- Dedicated aseptic operating theatres
- Advanced gaseous anaesthetic systems and monitoring equipment
- Practice laboratory with 2 technicians
- Separate wards for cats and dogs. Heated and stainless steel for maximum security, hygiene, and comfort
- Separate isolation ward to prevent the spread of infectious disease
- Dental stations with an ultrasonic scaler, dental drills, saws, and polisher - and one of the only vets in the area with specialised dental x-ray equipment
- Imaging suite for x-rays and ultrasound.
The Role and Candidate:
This is a full-time permanent role where you will be working 37.5 hours per week on a rota system between 07:00 to 22:30, including 1:4 weekends and a share of Bank Holidays (on a rota).
This role will share the responsibility for creating and maintaining the highest standards of nursing care and professional performance. You will liaise with the Head Veterinary Nurse and Veterinary Surgeons to ensure the maintenance of ‘best’ veterinary practice and effective running of the practice.
The role will cover all aspects of the nursing role and responsibilities to ensure the smooth running of the practice at all times.
In return for all your hard work and dedication, our client is offering a benefits package that includes:
- A discretionary Summer and Christmas bonus scheme in place for eligible staff.
- Holiday entitlement is 28 days per year (including Bank Holidays) and this rises in line with service.
- The organisation supports two days of CPD and offers a generous £250 allowance per year.
- Workplace pension scheme,
- Staff uniform,
- Staff pet discounts
- Healthshield benefits which cover the everyday health needs of staff by providing cashback for dental, optical, and physiotherapy costs, alongside offering wellness services such as a Virtual GP Surgery and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
Ref: JN -112020-17494
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details