We are currently recruiting on behalf of a small animal practice based in Bolton, who are looking for an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them on a full-time basis.
Their bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery is purpose-built to industry-leading standards, has state of the art equipment and is situated in a busy residential area with a good variety of cases and flow of potential clients. They are a progressive practice and have ambitions to provide world-class clinical care at the very heart of their community so they need great people to join their team to help them realise their vision.
The Role and Candidate:
This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week with 1 in 3 weekends and no out of hours. Some of your key responsibilities will include:-
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownerships or tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently using RX Works
- Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keep accurate records
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
Excellent customer service and patient care is extremely important, so our client is looking for individuals who share their high standards and work ethos with effective communication skills and enthusiasm.
- Competitive salary dependent on your experience
- Generous CPD allowance and support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BCA, etc.)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -112020-17525
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details