We are working with a small veterinary group in West London that is looking for a confident and friendly Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them on a full-time permanent basis. This role is to work between two practices based approx. 5 miles apart.
Our client prides themselves in offering a comprehensive range of services and facilities to the pets in their care. Aside from initial and follow-up consultations they have a range of in-house diagnostic services and are equipped with full surgical facilities. They also run nurse clinics where they can provide welfare advice on issues such as neutering, diet, and behaviour of pets.
Their services and facilities include:
- Digital X-Ray and Ultrasound
- Surgery & Hospitalisation
- Nurse Clinics
- Behaviour Advice and Puppy Classes
- Referral Services
- Pet MicrVaccination Packagesochipping
- Diagnostic Services
- In-House Blood Sample Analysis
- Surgical Facilities
- Behavioural Advice
- Pet Passports
- Puppy Parties
The Role and Candidate:
This is a full-time permanent vacancy for a Registered Veterinary Nurse where you will be working 40hours per week with 8-hour shifts Monday - Friday. There will an on-call requirement of 1 night per week and weekend shifts on a rota basis. You will be working across two sites, based about 5 miles apart.
Your duties will include:
- Performing essential nursing duties and assisting veterinary surgeons.
- Upholding practice protocols and standards within the clinic.
- Develop good relationships with clients, running clinics, and appointments.
- Working closely with all team members.
In return, they are offering an excellent package that includes:
- Highly competitive salary
- Five weeks annual leave plus bank holidays and birthday day off
- RCVS fees paid.
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- CPD allowance and in-house training
- Private medical insurance
- Access to Employee assistance program
Ref: JN -122020-18100
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details