Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Banbury
Type: Small Animal
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Practice Type: Part of a group
Facilities: Their practice is a well-equipped, high-standard practice, with 3 consult rooms, a full in-house laboratory, digital CR radiography, ultra-sound, well-equipped surgical theatre with diathermy, capnography, multi-parameter monitor, and piped anaesthetic gases in all areas of the surgery.
Team: You will be joining a supportive team who strives to offer the best possible care. They have various levels of experience and are looking forward to welcoming a new colleague to the practice.
The Role: If you are an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse looking to join a warm and friendly team then we would love to hear from you!
Hours: This role is full-time, 40 hours per week, with weekends on a rota basis and no OOH! They will also consider part-time hours.
Duties: They see a very varied case load from dogs and cats to reptiles and raptors, from routine health consults to complex medical cases and orthopaedic surgery. Over 30% of their active client base are insured with the majority on a health plan.
- Their ideal nurse will be proactive with solid all-around skills.
- The key to your success will be your ability to embrace all aspects of the veterinary nurse role, delivering excellent patient and client care.
- You will be a strong team player and have good communication skills.
- No two days are the same here, and you should enjoy plenty of variety within your role.
The Package: By joining them you will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to providing superb standards of client and animal care. They offer a supportive and friendly working environment together with career development opportunities and an excellent package and benefits that include;
- Salary depends on experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- CPD allowance and exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -072022-25908
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details