Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Barnsley
Type: Small Animal
Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Practice: Part of a group
Team Info: You will be joining a strong and experienced team of 72 that includes 14 Vets. They share a passion for delivering the highest standards in the industry and have general and referral cases in the same hospital, providing end-to-end care. They have also received four outstanding awards for their service and care.
Facilities: This is an exciting opportunity for you to join an established Tier 3 Small Animal Hospital and Emergency Services Clinic, which offers 24/7 day and night care for patients with the same dedicated team, on the same site. And now due to their continued success, they have recently opened a new referral extension and have new CT equipment within this! They also have use of Endoscopy and orthopaedic equipment as well as all of the usual diagnostics.
About the role:
- They are seeking an ambitious RVN looking to take the next step in their career.
- The role is suitable for newly qualified RVNs.
- This is a full-time role. No Out of Hours is required.
- The successful candidate should have great communication and organisation skills and takes pride in working to a high standard.
- You will have an interest in and want to learn about the practice as a business as well as how to motivate a team to achieve their personal and practice goals.
- You will be confident with all general nursing duties.
Salary: Competitive salary that is reflective of skills and experience
- CPD allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -072022-25893
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details