Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse Coordinator - Bognor Regis
Role: Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse
Type: Small Animal
Location: Bognor Regis, West Sussex
Practice: Small Animal
Team: The surgery is made up of a large, evolving team of 5 Veterinary Surgeons, 4 Long term locum Vets, 6 Registered Veterinary Nurses, 3 Student Veterinary Nurses, and 5 Animal Nursing Assistants plus, a dedicated team of receptionists and admin support. We have several team members working towards their certificates in a number of areas, and they pride themselves on being a progressive practice that actively encourages and supports personal development.
Facilities: The surgery is loaded with all the usual toys including; Digital X-ray, Ultrasound, Endoscopy, Cryosurgery, Radiosurgery, and a fully equipped lab.
- 40 hours per week Monday-Friday, with varying shifts between 7 am-4 pm or 8 am-5 pm, with an hour for lunch.
- There is a 1:6 Saturday rota, working mornings between 8 am-12 pm although this is flexible due to the nature of the job.
Sole Charge: No
Branch Work: No
They are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse that has the passion, drive, and high standards to run an efficient day-patient hospital. You will be required to have a positive, hardworking attitude that enjoys a varied caseload and can keep up with the demands that this role will bring. They are currently upgrading the Nurse clinics, so an interest in this area would be an advantage.
Salary: They are offering a salary of up to £27,000 p/a (DOE)
Benefits: Excellent Package that includes -
- Increasing holidays based on length of service
- CPA paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- birthday leave
- CVS Membership paid
- VPS cover
- discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- service-related company sick pay
- initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
- location packages
- Career progression opportunity
Ref: JN -042022-24708
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details