Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Brecon, Mid Wales
Role: Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse
Type: Small Animal
Location: Brecon, Mid Wales
Practice: Independent group of practices
Facilities and Services:
- Appointments can be booked on the same day and up to 3 months ahead
- Vaccinations including puppy and kitten care packages
- In House Laboratory
- Orthopaedic and Soft Tissue Surgery
- Nurse clinics
- 24hr round the clock care for inpatients Monday-Friday*
- Health advice
- Internal Medicine, Dermatology and
- ECG equipment
- Pet Dental Clinics
- Digital X-ray
- Flea and wormer offers
Role: Registered Veterinary Nurse to work as a sole charge branch nurse alongside a supportive Vet and Reception team. This role will be predominantly based at their Brecon site, however occasional travel to other branches may be required.
- With excellent facilities and fantastic team, you will be utilizing your nursing skills to promote high standards of clinical and client care alongside a supportive team.
- Confidence in assisting with routine operations, diagnostic imaging, and nurse consultations is desired.
- Their practice sees a varied and interesting caseload, and personal development is supported and encouraged.
- Previous sole charge nursing experience is an advantage, but not essential as training and support will be given.
Hours: Full time sole charge branch-based RVN
- Alternate 4day weeks on a rolling rota:
- Week 1: 5days/week Monday-Friday 0845-1830
- Week 2: 4days/week 0845-1830 with Tuesday off
- No OOH
- No Weekends
- First opinion practice
- Potential for personal development
Applicant Requirements: Qualified Veterinary Nurse that is fully registered with the RCVS. Previous experience in a sole charge role would be desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and skills
• 6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays) pro-rata
• RCVS Registration paid
• VDS membership paid
• Generous CPD Allowance
• Access to an employee assistance program: Health shield
Ref: JN -022022-24221
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details