Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Brentwood, Essex
Role: Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse
Type: Small Animal
Location: Brentwood, Essex
Practice Type: Part of a group
- Our client is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to complete their team in this growing practice. You will join this friendly and welcoming team of 2.5 vets, 2.5 RVNs, SVN, VCA, and receptionists.
- In this role, you will be able to focus on nursing rather than being pulled in all directions, covering reception, etc.
- If you have leadership aspirations, this role can also include this and they will provide support and training as needed.
- An enthusiastic Veterinary Nurse who is passionate about delivering high standards of nursing care to patients and driving exceptional client care throughout the practice.
- Someone who is keen to continually improve their own professional knowledge and experience, with the ability to enable knowledge sharing across the team.
- Hold an appropriate nursing qualification and be currently registered with the RCVS
Hours: This role is for a full-time position, the full shift schedule will be discussed in the interview
Salary: Between £18,500 - £26,000 p/a dependant on experience
- 6 weeks annual holiday including bank holidays with the option to buy or sell holiday
- £600 CPD allowance with more funding available for relevant qualifications
- No out of hours work
- RCVS fees covered
- Health shield cash plan
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
Ref: JN -042022-24763
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details