Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse, Bristol
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: This group practice is a stand-alone practice with its own in-house lab, digital radiography (incl dental), ultrasound, a large theatre, spacious (and separate) kennels, cattery, and isolation ward
Team: You will be joining a clinical team of 5 vets (2 full-time, 3 part-time) as well as working alongside 2 RVNs and 1 SVN, and a VCA. Their client care team is made up of 3 receptionists and a practice manager.
Role: They are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a supportive and friendly working environment where you can learn and develop your skills
- They are looking for an experienced, energetic, and enthusiastic RVN to come and join their team, however, they will happily consider a confident newly qualified/final year student.
- You should be a proactive nurse with solid all-round skills.
- The key to your success will be your ability to embrace all aspects of the veterinary nurse role, delivering excellent patient and client care.
- This can be a Full or Part-Time role, they can be flexible to work around what suits you!
- You will have your fair share of surgery and consults and the role will include only 1 in 4 Saturday morning clinics and no OOH!
If you share their passion for delivering outstanding patient care, and exceptional customer service and would like to join this friendly team then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Skills/Exp: They are looking for an experienced, energetic, and enthusiastic RVN to come and join their team, however, they will happily consider a confident newly qualified nurse.
- Nurses are the heart of their practice and perform an integral clinical role in caring for patients.
- This role would suit an ambitious Registered nurse with great communication skills who is looking to utilise all of their nursing skills whilst working alongside a positive and passionate team.
- They believe in their nursing team developing themselves.
Salary: Up to £30,000 p/a (DOE)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous CPD allowance
- 5.5 weeks holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Colleague discounts
Ref: JN -102022-26891
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details