Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Bristol
Type: Small Animal
Location: Brigstol, Avon
Practice Type: Part of a group
- Well-equipped practice (including Laparoscopic equipment, Dental Xray and laser)
- 15-minute consults as standard & 30 min consults for complicated cases
- In-house and Visiting Specialists
Team: You will be joining a very experienced and passionate team of 8 vets, 7 nurses, and a fantastic support team of 10.
Role: Permanent Full or part-time Registered Veterinary Nurse (Maternity FTC is also available)
- Generous CPD allowance-Certificate study is encouraged and funded by the practice
- Could suit a consulting nurse
- Clinical freedom - no targets
Hours: Ideally, they’re looking for someone to work at least 3-4 days a week and share weekends on a rota basis (1 in 6 weekends).
Shifts: Are varied (8 to 4, 9 to 5, 10-6 & 11.30 to 7.30) Paid lunch breaks and overtime.
- Enhanced annual leave – 5.6 weeks including bank holidays rising to 6.6 days including bank holidays after 2 calendar years of employment.
- Competitive salary £22,500-£31,000 p/a (DOE) pro-rata salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Income protection after 1yrs service
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS)
- Birthday off (additional to annual leave)
- Subsidised private health insurance after 2 calendar years of employment
- Childcare vouchers
- Company Sick pay (based on service)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -072022-25956
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details