Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Camden, North London
Type: Small Animal
Location: Camden, North London
Practice: Part of a group
Facilities: 24-hour RCVS accredited small animal hospital which provides gold-standard care for its own patients as well as providing out-of-hours and emergency cover to over 30 first opinion clinics and a specialist referral clinic in the North London area. It is an amazing place to see a unique caseload surrounded by like-minded staff who want to provide the very best care.
Team: They have an excellent team of dedicated vets and nurses
Role: This role would suit a Registered Veterinary Nurse that would like to develop their nursing skills in a dynamic hospital environment with the support of a large, experienced clinical team.
Hours: 4-day working week (42 hours per week over 4 x 10.5 hours shifts). Share of weekends (1:6)
- You would be nursing to a very high standard of care, and duties include care of medical and ECC inpatients, nurse consultations, and all aspects of surgical nursing.
- This is a role where your nursing skills are utilised to their full potential and is a great opportunity for professional development in an area of your interest with further study actively encouraged and supported.
- They are looking for a proactive, dedicated RVN with any level of experience as they can provide strong support for those that may be recently qualified or new to a hospital environment.
Salary: Between - £24,000 to £30,000 p/a depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays on a pro-rata basis
- Additional paid day off to celebrate your birthday
- Enhanced sickness policy
- RCVS & VDS fees paid
- £500 CPD allowance
- Extensive learning and development programs
- Progression opportunities
- Staff discount schemes
- Discounts with PetPlan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Gym membership discount
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Flu vaccine voucher
- Recruitment reward scheme.
Ref: JN -042022-24833
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details