Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Chichester
Due to our clients' continued growing reputation, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for four registered veterinary nurse positions to join their modern, vibrant, independent, and family-owned practice. Based within their beautifully refurbished three branch surgeries and also their hospital in sunny West Sussex, they are ‘more than a vets’ – a family that upholds the values of respect, humility, professionalism, and communication. They deliver the personal service clients deserve, delivered with real empathy and care – because it is how they would want to be treated themselves.
Type: Small Animal
Location: Chichester. West Sussex
Practice Type: As owners, the retention of their independence means that by working alongside their teams at the ground roots level, they have an inherent understanding of everyone’s needs and can respond in a bespoke way. They believe in taking care of their team, through consistent communication, trust, and honesty, treating everyone in an individual way.
Facilities: Comprehensive facilities and equipment inclusive of ultrasound, dental radiography, digital radiography, dedicated theatre as well as separate cat and dog ward
- They are looking for driven and ambitious veterinary nurses who will be involved in all aspects of nursing.
- The candidate will work alongside and complement an existing dynamic team of nurses, all with varying interests from nursing clinics to surgical/medical nursing.
- The candidate needs to be passionate about providing a high level of care for patients and a premium service for clients.
- Good communication and personal skills are essential, and the candidate will be encouraged to maintain continuity and participate in case management.
- Veterinary Nurse: 1 year post-graduation experience (preferred)
- Fully registered with the RCVS
- During the day, they provide routine veterinary care to the highest clinical standards.
- By night, their sister service provides emergency, hospitalisation, and out-of-hours care to both your patients and neighbouring subscriber practices from within their hospitals.
- Key points:
- First Opinion, Hospital, ECC & Referrals
- Dedicated night team based at the hospital
- Opportunity for nurse-led clinic work
- Wide range of equipment
- Based within one of their high-quality branches
- 40 hours a week inclusive of a weekend rota shared fairly among the whole team
- 10-hour shifts
- Extremely competitive salary based on experience and further qualifications (£24,000-£27,000 per year)
- Generous annual CPD allowance
- VDS and RCVS registration fees paid
- Certification is encouraged and funded where appropriate as they actively support their RVNs to pursue their passion and interests
- Employee discount
- Sick pay
This is an exciting opportunity where the candidate will work within excellent surroundings, supported by a family-style team in a thriving independent practice. Our client invites you to join their family and be part of something special.
Ref: JN -022022-24180
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details