Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Dagenham
Type: Small Animal
Location: Dagenham, East London
Practice: Part of a group
Team Info: You will be joining a supportive team made up of 3 vets.
Facilities: This bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery and is purpose-built to industry-leading standards with digital X-ray, an in-house lab, and a full dental kit.
Role: Our client is recruiting an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a busy and established practice based in Dagenham
Hours: The role is a full-time role. Full details of the rota will be discussed in the interview.
Duties: No two days are the same here, and you should enjoy plenty of variety within your role.
- Their ideal nurse will be proactive with solid all-round skills.
- The key to your success will be your ability to embrace all aspects of the veterinary nurse role, delivering excellent patient and client care.
- You will be a strong team player and have good communication skills.
- The team sees a real variety of cases and offers a generous CPD allowance (including support towards Certificates) therefore if you have a particular area of interest, this could be the practice for you!
The Package: In return, they are able to offer you:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Pension scheme
- CPD support and funding
- Exclusive colleague discounts
- Pastoral care, emotional well-being, and support
- Paid memberships
Ref: JN -072022-26014
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details