Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Dartford
Type: Small Animal
Location: Dartford, Kent
Practice: This practice is committed to bringing you affordable, high-quality care via a modern, well-equipped practice, including a lab, pharmacy, digital x-ray, and ultrasound. Plus, on-site car parking too!
Role: This amazing small animal team is looking for a qualified RVN to join their well-established busy practice
Hours: The position available is for a full-time nurse working a 40-hour week with 1:3 weekends with time off in lieu. No OOH
- The successful RVN should be enthusiastic, passionate, and hardworking with a genuine interest in patient care and welfare.
- A great sense of humour is a must.
- They require somebody with good general nursing, anaesthesia, and client care skills, alongside being able to run daily nurse clinics.
- Competitive Salary - reflective of skills and experience
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Memberships paid
- Free on-site parking
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -072022-25976
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details