Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Derbyshire
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a practice in Ilkeston, Derbyshire, on a full-time basis.
You will be joining a team of 3 vets, 2 RVNs, 1 SRVN, and 3 Client Care Advisors. They are a stand-alone practice that opened in March 2015 and have the benefit of digital x-ray, ultrasound, dental x-ray, in-house laboratory, therapeutic laser, theatre suite, and separate dog, cat, and isolation wards. They are also proud to be a silver ISFM practice and RWAF accredited.
This role is 40 hours per week with the option of working a 4 day week with 1 in 3 weekends (9-4 Saturday, 10-1 Sunday) and no OOhs.
- RCVS accredited and the opportunity to support both vet and nursing students
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with service
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS cover
- Competitive salary DOE with company benefits
- Supportive of CPD, with a generous budget
- Working with a close-knit team who are hardworking and like to have fun!
Ref: JN -012021-18507
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details