Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Ealing, West London
Type: Small Animal
Location: Ealing, West London
Practice Type: Part of a group
- The team holds a wide variety of individual interests from medicine to soft tissues and orthopaedic surgery and they offer a generous CPD allowance.
- The practice is well set up with modern equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound, and in-house laboratory facilities.
- Their location offers fantastic transport links into central London and also offers free on-site parking.
- Working alongside their dedicated team of 1 vet, 5 nurses, and 1 receptionist the successful applicant will have excellent communication skills and will be confident in all areas of general nursing.
The Role: They have an exciting opportunity for an RVN to join their small animal practice
Hours: They will consider full-time and part-time hours, giving the successful candidate a great work-life balance. There will be 1 in 3 weekends lieu time.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownership of tasks and responsibilities managing and dealing with bookings professionally and efficiently using RX Works Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations Calculating and administering medications, and keeping accurate records Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- You will have a good experience in veterinary nursing with excellent customer service and communication skills.
- You should be an effective team player, have a systematic approach when making decisions, and be able to carry out the role effectively with planning and organisation.
- You are friendly, and down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by clients and colleagues alike.
The Package: In return for your hard work they will be offering a highly attractive package including:
- Competitive salary
- Generous CPD allowance
- Supportive and friendly work environment
- Colleague discounts
Ref: JN -092022-26600
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details