Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - East Lothian
Our client is looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to further expand their team of dedicated vets and nurses to help increase the services they offer to clients.
Role: Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse
Type: Small Animal
Location: Macmerry, East Lothian.
Practice: Small Animal
Team: The team consists of 3 Veterinary Surgeons, 2 Registered Veterinary Nurses, and an SVN with another one soon to start, 2 Animal Care Assistants, and 3 Receptionists across the two sites. The team works well together to provide an outstanding level of customer service and patient care. They are friendly and outgoing, and teamwork is important to them, no matter what your role. Each member of the team brings something unique to the practice and enjoys working in a supportive and encouraging environment!
Facilities: The practice has a wide range of services and facilities.
- The pet health club
- Full dental suite
- Fully equipped theatre
- Fully equipped laboratory with in-house testing
- Separate cat and dog wards
- Digital x-ray imaging
- Ideally working 40 hours per week (full time) however can be flexible in terms of days and shifts will
- Will consider part-time candidates
- 1 : 3 Saturday mornings (9am - 12pm)
- No OOH
Sole Charge: No
Branch Work: No
Applicant Requirements: Must be RCVS registered and qualified, and should be a confident and experienced RVN. Further certification will be fully supported and funded. We can consider newly qualified RVNs as full support will be provided.
- Up to £29,000 negotiable DOE
- Welcome bonus of up to £1,000
- Relocation package of up to £2,500
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
• Increasing holiday based on length of service
• CPD paid days and allowance
• L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Birthday leave
• RCVS Membership paid
• VDS cover
• Discounted veterinary fees
• Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Service-related company sick pay
• Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
Ref: JN -042022-24780
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details