Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - East Nottinghamshire
Type: Small Animal
Location: East Nottinghamshire, close to the border with Derbyshire
Practice: This is an independent, 4.5 vet companion animal (predominantly small animals with a reasonable exotics caseload) clinic based in Nottinghamshire. There are two partners and two additional full-time vets, and they currently have a medium-term locum vet while they seek another full-time assistant.
- Honesty and integrity
- Independent and impartial
- Client trust and respect
- Professional accountability
Role: They are currently seeking a Registered Veterinary Nurse with ideally a minimum of two years' experience to join their busy but very friendly team. They currently have two full-time RVNs, and a student VN, alongside a practice manager and a dedicated reception team.
- They hold themselves to a very high standard and pride themselves in offering exceptional care to clients and their pets.
- You will be working with a supportive and enthusiastic team to provide first-class veterinary care in a general practice setting.
- They are on first-name terms with many of their clients and offer an extremely personable experience.
Hours: Full-time, 38 hours over 5 days on a shift pattern between the hours of 08.30 - 18.00
Weekends: One in four Saturdays 8.30-14.00
OOHS: None out-of-hours or Bank holidays
Salary: they are offering an attractive salary of £30,000+ p/a depending on experience
Benefits: They believe work/life balance is vitally important, and aim to achieve this with attractive remuneration packages, working hours, no out-of-hours, and a friendly and relaxed working environment. They have regular staff lunches and outings to the pub! The benefits package they offer includes:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Funded CPD.
Ref: JN -012024-30461
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details