Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Evesham
We are working with a friendly small animal practice in Evesham, Worcestershire, that is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them on a permanent basis.
This modern and bright clinic which is purpose-built to industry-leading standards is committed to bringing affordable, high-quality care via a modern, well-equipped practice, including a lab, pharmacy, digital x-ray/in-house lab/ specialist dentistry, and ultrasound. You will be joining a clinical team of one and a half Nurses, 2 and a half Receptionists, and one and a half Vets. Theirr great location means we benefit from a good variety of cases and a wonderfully loyal client base. You will be joining a clinical team of one and a half Nurses, 2 and a half Receptionists, and one and a half Vets. Their practice benefits from a variety of mixed cases, small animals, first opinion, and emergency work. Their well-equipped surgery is purpose-built to industry-leading standards.
The Role and Candidate:
- If you are an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse looking to join a warm and friendly team then our client would love to hear from you!
- This role is full-time, 40 hours per week including a weekend rota of 1 in 3 weekends and no OOHs. Our client strongly believes in providing a superb work/life balance.
- You will be a dynamic and proactive nurse with solid all-around skills.
- The key to your success will be your ability to embrace all aspects of the Veterinary Nurse role, delivering excellent patient and client care.
- You will be a strong team player and if you are keen to develop within your own area of interest, they offer a generous CPD allowance and, for the right candidate, the opportunity to study for a certificate.
By joining them you will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to providing superb standards of client and animal care. They offer a supportive and friendly working environment together with career development opportunities and an excellent package and benefits that include;
- competitive salary,
- CPD allowance
- exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -032021-19409
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details