Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Frome
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, enthusiastic, and friendly Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a fantastic nursing team.
Role: Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse
Type: Small Animal/Equine
Practice: Small Animal/Equine
Team: They are a team of 4 Vets and 6 Nurses as well as a number of student nurses.
- 24-hour nursing care on-site for their inpatients 24/7,
- Modern purpose-built veterinary practice
- Spacious reception and waiting room area with separate areas for cats and dogs
- Facilities and accommodation to care for all exotics species
- Sterile surgical theatre and separate minor procedures
- In-house laboratory equipped to analyse sample producing results within minutes
- ECG and blood pressure monitoring
- Ultrasound and digital x-ray equipment produce high-quality images supporting veterinary diagnoses
- Advanced orthopaedic surgical equipment
Hours: Full-time position with negotiable hours, 4-day week, a 1:4 weekend rota, and 1 night on call per week.
Sole Charge: No
Branch Work: No
Applicant Requirements: Ideally candidates with a passion for their work, and a desire to achieve further qualifications, would be fully supported. They are also a training practice so experience in training nurses or a desire to do so would be advantageous.
Salary: Competitive salary (DOE)
- Regular training
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Paid birthday leave
- Relocation packages
- Private medical insurance
- Health & wellbeing
- BVA membership
- staff discounts
- Long service awards
- Employee assistance programme
Ref: JN -042022-24818
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details