We are working with a small animal veterinary practice in the Bicester area of Oxfordshire that is looking for a forward-thinking Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly team on either a full or part-time basis.
Our client is committed to providing affordable, high-quality care via a modern, well-equipped practice, including a lab, pharmacy, digital X-ray, and ultrasound. Plus, on-site car parking too.
The Role and Candidate:
Ideally, our client is looking for a Nurse to join them on a full-time basis (40 hours per week with some Saturday mornings depending on the rota) although, part-time hours can be considered.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownerships or tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently using RX Works
- Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and patient care skills. You should have high standards and a good work ethos with effective communication skills.
In return for your hard work, our client is offering:
- Competitive salary (depending on your experience)
- Flexible hours
- CPD allowance and support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BCA, etc.)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -112020-17520
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details