Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Guildford
Type: Small Animal
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Practice: Our client is a world-renowned centre for excellence in oncology, soft tissue surgery, internal medicine, and interventional radiology based in Guildford
Facilities: The facilities are state of the art and include four operating theatres, 160 slice CT scanner, C-arm fluoroscopy unit, an Interventional Radiology suite, minimally-invasive surgical equipment, cystoscopy/endoscopy/bronchoscopy, a chemotherapy suite, ultrasonography, digital radiography, and full in-house laboratory.
Role: They are looking for a registered veterinary nurse (RVN) to join their expanding nursing team of 40 auxiliaries, RVNs, and Senior RVNs.
Duties: Their daily focus is on delivering the best possible outcomes for the dogs and cats who are referred to them for treatment. They offer extensive clinical expertise and exceptional animal care, rooted in a commitment to uphold the highest standards in veterinary science.
Hours: The role is 40 hours a week, working four 10-hour shifts per week including weekends, on-calls, and bank holidays on a rotational basis.
- You do not need previous referral experience as you will be fully supported by their clinical team in an induction process tailored to your individual experience and requirements.
- You should be committed to professional development and looking to be challenged in a busy referral environment.
- They are dedicated to teaching and learning and your training will continue throughout your career.
- This is an excellent opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills to an advanced nursing level.
Salary: £31,500 to £34,000 p/a dependent on experience
- Four-day working week,
- 24 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays increasing to 26.5 days after 3 years’ service,
- External CPD allowance,
- RCVS registration,
- Employee assistance program,
- Healthcare benefits, death in service, work-based pension scheme, free parking
Ref: JN -022023-27901
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details