Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Guildford
Type: Small Animal
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Practice Type: They are a first opinion veterinary practice that has earned themselves a brand new location.
Services/Facilities: They have an amazing new hospital built for them within Guildford, and they are looking for staff to fill it! They do orthopaedic surgeries and also treat exotic patients. This means they will have a radiography suite and an exotic ward built into the new building.
Role: Their new hospital is a dream come true for the team and they are so excited and hoping they will have some new team members to join them on this new journey and make this your new forever home. They are a passionate, close-knit team and they are keen to welcome you into their family
Your role and responsibilities:
- Due to moving into their fantastic new premises and the expansion, they require additional Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN) to join them on ideally a full-time basis with a 1:5 weekend rota.
- Their shifts range from 08am – 5pm or 10:30am – 7:30pm.
- Now based in their new hospital, they intend to keep these hours the same but can be flexible. Part-time applications will also be welcomed.
- Developing and empowering their nurses is important to them. You will have access to over 150hours of pre-recorded CPD delivered by expert clinicians and nurses.
- All of their nurses receive a robust induction to help you thrive in your new role.
- On top of this, you will have access to modular courses on a variety of topics including thei AVA accredited anaesthesia and analgesia modular course.
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience - Up to £25,000 per annum D.O.E
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday leave
- RCVS & VDS fees paid
- External CPD funded and extensive, free Linnaeus CPD program provided by specialists/referral teams both online and in-person (covid restrictions permitting)
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff discount schemes
- Discounts with PetPlan
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Enhanced equal family leave for birth/adoption
- Wellness programs include employee assistance programs, eyecare voucher schemes, free annual flu jab, cycle to work schemes, etc.
- Recruitment reward scheme
Ref: JN -042022-24918
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details