Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Hull
Role: Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse
Type: Small Animal
Location: Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Practice Type: Part of a group - The group has five well-equipped branch surgeries which are supported by a fantastic Tier 3 Hospital.
Hours: They would welcome full and part-time applications. Their full-time RVNs’ work 4 days per week (10-hour shifts per week)
Weekends: 1 in 4 Saturdays (lieu day is given during the week.)
Out of hours: No OOH’s
- No two days are the same for an RVN within this group.
- Their RVN’s run clinics every day of the week for second adult vaccinations, flea and worming, nail clipping, puppy and kitten chats, and many more.
- They have a designated dental surgery branch which allows some of their nursing team to monitor these complex anaesthetics and ensure dental records are completed.
- Four of their branch surgeries carry out routine surgery and their RVN’s ensure these days run smoothly and keep patients well cared for.
- If theatre is your passion then the hospital is the place for you with a wide range of referral cases. This is a great opportunity to develop your nursing skill set.
- They would welcome applications from clinical coaches or from nurses who wish to become a clinical coach. Wherever your passion lies they will work with you to ensure that you can reach your nursing goals.
- They welcome nurses who wish to study towards qualifications such as advanced diplomas or certificates.
- Their team of experienced friendly RVN’s are happy to support newly qualified nurses and share their wealth of knowledge with new employees.
Salary: Competitive - up to £30,000 p/a dependant on experience
- Increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Birthday leave
- RCVS Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
Ref: JN -012022-23737
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details