Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Leeds
Type: Small Animal
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Practice: Friendly and supportive Independent Practice - family-run company, which aims to provide comprehensive small animal veterinary care to the communities of North-West Leeds and the surrounding areas.
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week - Earliest Start time 07:30, latest finish time 19:30 (Part-time applications welcome)
Weekends: Yes - rota to be confirmed
- Varied caseload – Great surgical caseload. Performing Orthopaedics such at TTA’s, Ridge stops etc.
- Nurse consultations, Hospital shifts, Theatre shift,s etc a variety of shifts. Room for progression into a surgical/consultation-led role.
- Kennel assistants support the nursing team and share domestic duties enabling RVNs to nurse.
- An interest in Clinical coaching would be a bonus (now or in the future)
- Branch practice (consults only) in Pudsey - minimal requirement for Nurses to work there.
- Minimal reception work.
Applicant Requirements: You will be an experienced Veterinary Nurse that is fully registered with the RCVS.
Salary: Competitive salary of £26,000+ p/a (DOE) - FTE
Benefits Package: Will be fully discussed in the interview
Ref: JN -012022-23581
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details