Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Milford
Type: Small Animal
Location: Milford, Surrey
Practice: Type: Part of a group
Sole charge: No
Team Info: The practice has 8 Veterinary Surgeons, 6 Registered Veterinary Nurses plus students, and nursing support. They have a cardiology referral clinician with a cardiology certificate. They also have an Out of Hours vet with an ECC certificate. A friendly, supportive team who work closely together, for example with inclusive ward rounds three times a day to ensure the best patient care.
Facilities: The practice works to extremely high standards of patient care, with separate cat and dog wards, in-house laboratory, and laparoscopic equipment.
- They are looking for a qualified Registered Veterinary Nurse to provide gold standard care to patients and clients.
- You will be required to undertake general nursing duties including inpatient care, anaesthesia, and nurse clinics, and will be fully supported by their welcoming team.
Hours: The position is 40 hours comprising: 35 hours during the week between the hours of 7 am-8 pm - Part-time applications are considered for the right individual.
Weekends: 1:3 weekends.
OOHs: You may be required to work additional nighttime OOH to provide holiday or absence cover.
Branch work: No
- You must be a qualified RVN who is able to provide high standards of patient and customer care.
- You will be a natural team player and willing to support and guide junior team members as and when required.
- You will be flexible and happy to assist in all aspects of the role.
Salary: up to £24,000 p/a (DOE)
Benefits (subject to pro-rata)
- Increasing holidays based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the Group Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Birthday leave
- RCVS Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
Ref: JN -052022-25168
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details