Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse, Northwich
Type: Small Animal
Location: Northwich, Cheshire
Practice Type: Part of a group - This practice has been at the heart of the community for almost 50 years, and whatever your pet’s needs, you can rest assured that they have it covered. From a routine trip for vaccinations, nail trimming, or a check-up to more serious illness and injuries
Team: Opportunity to join a team of experienced Vets, Nurses, and Receptionists where whose aim is to treat patients as though they were their own animals and to treat clients in the way they would wish to be dealt with themselves.
Role: They are seeking a Registered Veterinary Nurse to work as part of their team.
Hours: Full-time, five-day week
Weekends: 1 in 4
OOH: None as they have a dedicated night team
- Responsibility for creating and maintaining the highest standards of nursing care and professional performance.
- To liaise with the Head Veterinary Nurses and Veterinary Surgeons to ensure maintenance of ‘best’ veterinary practice and effective running of the practice.
Salary: Starting salary of £20,475 p/a increases depending on experience
Benefits: They offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Twice a year discretionary bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday pa (including Bank Holidays) opportunity to buy or sell extra days
- Healthshield benefits (money back towards general wellbeing costs)
- Fun social events
- Dedicated Reception team and Lab team so you can focus entirely on nursing
- Opportunity to work with a variety of the first opinion, emergency, and in-patient cases (both referral and first opinion).
- CPD 3 days / £600 pa plus potential for extra qualifications
- Clinical Coaching opportunities
Ref: JN -062022-25480
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details