Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse, Nottingham
We are working with an amiable, dynamic team based in a modern practice in Nottingham that is looking for an enthusiastic, caring Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them on a permanent basis.
Situated in a fabulous location, this busy practice handles a wide variety of cases. Their industrious, hard-working, and caring team of 3.5 vets, 4 nurses, 4 part-time receptionists, and 1 VCA cater for over 2000 active patients of which 20% are on a health plan. Theirs is a progressive tier 2 silver cat-friendly practice, situated in the heart of the local community, only 5 minutes from Nottingham city centre. Their bright, air-conditioned surgery is purpose-built to industry-leading standards and has state-of-the-art equipment including Digital X-ray, Ultrasound, ECG, Ultrasonic dental, Biochem, and full surgical facilities.
- This is a full-time permanent position working 5 days - on a shift rota Mon - Fri between 8.30 -18.30 - 36.5 hours per week.
- WE: 1:4 Saturday morning 8.30 - 12 noon. NO OOHs or On Call.
The ideal candidate will be keen, proactive with all-round good skills with the ability to embrace all aspects of the veterinary nurse role. Passionate about delivering excellent patient and client care with the personal aptitude to communicate well at all levels while being a strong, supportive, and reliable team player.
- Salary: Competitive and commensurate with skills and experience
- Generous CPD & funding for certificates,
- RCVS & VDS paid memberships,
- Excellent career opportunities & development due to varied caseload,
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards.
Ref: JN -122021-23230
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details