Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse, Peterborough
Our client is looking for a forward-thinking, driven, and enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse or Final Year Student Nurse to join their friendly and growing team. The ideal candidate will be excited to join a busy and expanding small animal hospital, helping to deliver a high standard of nursing care to patients and exceptional service to clients.
Our client's practice is a large RCVS accredited hospital with a roomy reception area and four consultation rooms, with branches across North Cambridgeshire and South Lincolnshire. The nurses utilize one of these rooms for discharging patients and holding their puppy, diet, and geriatric classes. The Hospital is fully computerised and very well equipped including Digital Xray, Ultra Sound, ECG, Rigid & Flexible Endoscopes, Diathermy, fully pumped dental tub table, and full Ultrasonic kit, Isoflurane, Cryo Surgery, ASIF kits, Incubator, Operating Microscope, and a very well equipped laboratory.
The Role and Candidate:
This is an amazing opportunity for a Registered or Student Veterinary Nurse wanting to advance in their clinical skills, progress into a senior role, and/or become a clinical coach assisting in training aspiring student nurses. No day is the same with shifts covering wards and theatre. Being a hospital, they receive frequent emergencies and provide nursing care to critical patients. Full training will be provided with plenty of opportunities to advance in your professional growth.
The ideal candidate:
- An enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse or Final Year Student Nurse who is passionate about delivering high standards of nursing care to patients and driving exceptional client care throughout the hospital.
- Someone who is a confident clinical nurse willing to encourage and develop the student nurses.
- Someone who is keen to continually improve their own professional knowledge and experience.
- Hold an appropriate nursing qualification or working towards and be currently registered with the RCVS.
The working hours:
- Your standard working hours will be full-time and an average of up to 40.5 hours per week
- This will including participation in a weekend and bank holiday rota.
- This is a full-time and permanent position although part-time requests will be considered.
- No nights or OOH's.
In return, our client is offering an excellent package including:
- Salary between £18,500 - £27,500 p/a depending on experience.
- 6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays
- £600 CPD allowance with more funding available for relevant qualifications
- Opportunity to buy and sell annual leave
- RCVS fees covered
- Health shield cash plan
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
Ref: JN -082021-22009
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details