Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse, Peterborough
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Part of a group
Role: They are looking for a forward-thinking, driven, and enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse. The ideal candidate will be excited to join the team in a busy and growing small animal practice, helping to deliver a high standard of nursing care to patients and exceptional service to clients.
- An enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse who is passionate about delivering high standards of nursing care to patients and driving exceptional client care throughout the practice.
- Someone who is a confident clinical nurse willing to encourage and develop the student nurse.
- Someone who is keen to continually improve their own professional knowledge and experience.
- Flexible approach to working hours to enable the delivery of a high standard of nursing care to patients.
- Hold an appropriate nursing qualification and be currently registered with the RCVS.
Hours: Your standard working hours will be full-time and an average of up to 40.5 hours per week including participation in a weekend and bank holiday rota. This is a full-time and permanent position although part-time requests will be considered.
Weekends: As above
Salary: Competitive between £18,500 - £27,500 per annum (FTE) dependent on experience
- 4 weeks of annual holiday plus bank holidays
- £600 CPD allowance with more funding available for relevant qualifications
- RCVS fees covered
- Health shield cash plan
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
Ref: JN -112021-22884
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details