Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse, Reading
They are looking for a perm RVN for a brand new independent practice in Reading,
- Nurse clinics, organising efficient theatre and day-patient care, passion the job, pets, and people.
- 37.5 hours per week, earlies and lates (08.30 starts 7 pm finish)
- Depending on the number of nurses Saturday rota (08.45 am – 1 pm) will be 1:2/3
- Day off to work with a local charity to give something back
- £24,000-£27,000 p/a depending on experience
- 5 weeks holiday
- No Bank holidays except Good Friday in which we will give a day in lieu for that.
- Day off for birthday
- One free wellness plan (vacc/flea/worm/discount on neuter/dentistry) per team member with a 25% discount on subsequent plans
- Ad hoc out name out of a hat trips to the North American Vet Congress in Orlando (every 2 years)
- Nurse team weekend trip to Nice with a dinner in Monaco in around 3-4 years time
- Currently basic gov pension scheme as new startup
- New clinic – great opportunity to make sure we provide the best veterinary and client care in town!
Ref: JN -102021-22459
Interested? Please click on the Apply button below and we will contact you to discuss the vacancy in more detail.