Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Salisbury, Wiltshire
We are currently working with a splendid practice based in Salisbury, Wiltshire that is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse.
The practice is looking for an enthusiastic, like-minded Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their experienced team of 7/8 Veterinary Nurses and 6 Vets, 1 SVN in the beautiful city of Salisbury. The Practice is a pro-active, RCVS accredited, 3-branch small animal practice, dedicated to outstanding customer and patient care. The practice facilities include digital X-Ray, ECG, ultrasound, in-house laboratory, separate dog and cat wards, & ample car parking.
- The position will average 40-hours per week and 1:4/5 Saturday mornings 8.00 - 13.00.
- NO OOHs.
- No Sole Charge.
- Some possible branch work.
- The role involves all aspects of Nursing, including developing Nurse Clinics, and occasional branch cover.
- You must be a Registered Veterinary Nurse with confidence in all areas of veterinary nursing.
- You will be team-spirited with excellent communication skills and will be used to deliver a high standard of clinical work and patient care.
- Previous experience in Clinical Coaching would be beneficial, but not essential, as full training will be given.
- The right candidate will be flexible and willing to meet the needs of the practice.
- Role: Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Type: Full-time
- Hours: 40 hours working week
- Weekend: 1:4 Saturday mornings
- OOHs: No
- Sole Charge: No
- Salary: Competitive dependent on skills & experience + CPD + RCVS and VDS fees paid, 4 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays. and other company benefits.
- Ref: JN -082021-21692
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details