Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Walsall
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Growing RCVS accredited practice - that holds the ISFM silver award for cat care.
Team: 4 vets (soon to be 5), 3 of whom have been qualified for 4-9 years, and 1 new graduate who joined this year on their academy program. They work alongside their wonderful nursing team who have different passions, such as behaviour & wound management,
Facilities: Great - 3 consult rooms, cat ward, dog ward, operating theatre, digital x-ray, dental x-ray, ultrasound and access to endoscope if needed.
Hours: The successful candidate will work just 37.5 hours a week over 5 days and a share of Saturdays (with TOIL given). They are a flexible working practice though – so they are open to hearing from candidates looking for less than FT hours, or a more flexible rota, so they can discuss this further with you.
OOHs: There are no OOH requirements and they always make work-life balance a top priority
Candidate: Highly motivated veterinary nurse with the ability to thrive in their high-quality practice. Capable of relating to their core principles of quality, integrity, responsibility, and growth, fitting seamlessly alongside their friendly team as you work with the team to provide a quality experience for pet owners and pets alike.
- Experience in UK / Small Animal practice
- RCVS registered
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- A passion to deliver great clinical quality and fantastic client service
- Desire and passion to care for pets as if they are your own
Salary: Competitive up to £28,000 p/a DOE with excellent benefits.
Benefits (subject to pro-rata): They have many stand out benefits available to them, as an example, their leave benefits are listed below (not just a generous annual leave allowance – paid donation days, wellbeing days, CPD days, paternity leave, birthday off, and more!). Did they mention work-life balance is top of their agenda?
- Increasing holiday based on length of service
- Five fully paid days to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Focus on employee wellbeing with fully paid wellbeing days issued
- 3 days paid CPD leave with a £600 CPD allowance per annum, alongside the opportunity for fully funded certificates.
- Up to four days PETernity leave, for when that new furry member joins your family
- Birthday day off
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/share parental and surrogacy pay
- Your pets can benefit from their Complete Wellness Plan too. Up to 3 pets are free on their wellness plan (free consults, vaccinations, flea, worm, and more)
Ref: JN -032022-24274
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details