Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Accrington
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly and experienced team on a full-time, permanent basis.
This is a modern and progressive practice with an excellent reputation in the local community and close links to infrastructure leading to Manchester, The Lakes, and Yorkshire. The team consists of 2 vets, 5 Client Care Advisors, 1 VCA, 4 RVNs, and a Practice Manager. The surgery is purpose-built to industry standards and has state-of-the-art equipment, including digital x-ray, ultrasound, in-house lab, ECG, multi-parameter monitors, and extensive surgical equipment.
This role is full time working 40 hours per week with weekends on a rota basis.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently
- Greet clients and their pets for appointments, be sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- Prepare, identify, and record results from radiography equipment
- Conducting nurse clinics
You will have good customer service and communication skills, be an effective team player, have a systematic approach when making decisions, and be able to carry out the role effectively with planning and organisation. You are friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare, and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike.
In return for your dedication and high-quality work, they can offer:
- Competitive salary DOE, to be discussed at the interview
- CPD allowance and support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, etc)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -052022-25097
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details