Permanent Small Animal Veterinary Anaesthetist – Head of Service
They are recruiting a board-certified anaesthetist (ECVAA/ACVAA) to join their dynamic multi-disciplinary team as Head of the Anaesthesia Service.
Type: Small Animal
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Practice Type: Referral Practice
Facilities: They have recently completed a major extension and refurbishment which means the successful candidate will be able to take advantage of the new cutting-edge facilities. It’s a great time to join their dynamic and motivated team. This investment in their state-of-the-art facilities has allowed them to provide the best care to patients, and the opportunity to perform the most up-to-date and innovative techniques.
- They are looking for a veterinary anaesthetist who is committed to excellence in both inpatient care and in communication with colleagues.
- You will lead an anaesthesia team of veterinary anaesthetists and a dedicated and highly trained team of veterinary nurses.
- The successful candidate should have great leadership skills and the passion to bring out the best in those around them.
- You will have the opportunity to take a central role in the further growth of the anaesthesia service and the development of the members of your team.
- You will be working within s multi-disciplinary hospital which includes soft-tissue surgery, orthopaedic surgery, dental/maxillofacial surgery, neurology, ophthalmology, internal medicine, diagnostic imaging, and ECC.
Hours: Full-time – based on a 4-day week – part-time options would also be considered
OOHS/Weekends: 1:4 weekends and 1 night each week on duty
Branch work: No
Salary: Competitive salary
Benefits: Benefits package includes:
- 6 weeks holiday
- 7-days CPD with generous CPD allowance
- Registration fees
- Pension scheme
They encourage our staff to undertake further professional and personal development and provide a friendly and supportive environment in which their clinicians can flourish and enjoy their work.
Ref: JN -012022-23835
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more details
Call: 020 3941 0957