Permanent Referral Veterinary Neurologist- Derbyshire
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: This is the central small animal hospital for our clients' group of practices, that is a multi-species practice employing over 300 staff across 12 sites in the Midlands
Facilities: The fantastic facilities include 13 consultation rooms, 7 hospital wards, 5 theatres, a full advanced imaging suite (with CT and MRI), 3 ultrasound rooms, interventional radiology and cardiology capabilities, an endoscopy suite, hydrotherapy pool, and treadmills, and dedicated chemotherapy & radio-iodine treatment rooms.
Team: As a specialist or residency trained clinician, you will join our client's established team of 4 Neurologists, 2 Residents, 2 Interns, and 2 dedicated Neurology Nurses.
The Role: They are looking for a Specialist or Residency trained Neurologist to join their established team. They are looking for a referral clinician who is ready for something exciting and new, with the passion and skills to care for patients, customers, and colleagues alike and be an integral part of a truly multidisciplinary team.
Hours: The working hours for this role are generally 4 days per week 8.30 am to 6 pm with the on-call rota shared amongst the team and well supported.
Required Skills: Applicants should be Diplomates of the European College of Veterinary Neurology or have completed an ECVN approved Small Animal Neurology Residency.
- Peer-reviewed publications and CPD delivery portfolio at recognised events
- Previous experience in teaching
Salary: An excellent salary package commensurate with experience
- 6 weeks holiday allowance plus bank holidays and birthday off work. Increase in holiday allowance with service.
- £3000 CPD cost allowance plus 10 days CPD days to give or receive training.
- RCVS and VDS cost covered plus 2 chosen subscriptions.
- Regular internal CPD, rounds, and morbidity and mortality rounds to maximise patient outcomes.
- Death in Service Cover
- Private Healthcare
- Discount staff pet scheme
Ref: JN -062021-20834
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details