Permanent Veterinary Nurse - Brighton
We are currently working with a small animal practice in Brighton, that is looking for a Veterinary Nurse to join their team. The practice is happy to consider all levels of experience from a 3rd-year student to an experienced RVN.
- They have 2.5 Vets, with 2 RVNs and 2 student nurses.
- They have 4 support staff that cover so there are two receptionists every day.
- They have a supportive and friendly culture and a true family-like ethos.
The Role and Candidate:
- They are looking for a full-time or part-time Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team.
- The role is responsible for the delivery of an efficient, professional, and caring service to clients, providing a high standard of customer service and clinical care whilst also promoting pet wellbeing.
- They are currently not open Saturdays due to changes made whilst in lock down, therefore currently the role would be Monday to Friday and no OOH.
- They are flexible with shift patterns for the right individual.
- They like to offer a varied working day, the role will include exposure to theatre and Nurse clinics.
Our client is offering a salary of up to £26,000 p/a (DOE) plus benefits that include:
- Increasing holidays based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Birthday leave
- RCVS Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
Ref: JN -112021-22905
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details