Permanent Veterinary Nurse - Brighton
We are currently working with a small animal practice in Brighton, that is looking for a Veterinary Nurse to join their team. The practice is happy to consider all levels of experience from a 3rd-year student to an experienced RVN.
- The practice is a small animal Vet practice based in Brighton, with on-road parking and excellent transport links.
- The practice has been serving the local community for many years, and they deliver an efficient, professional, and caring service to their clients, providing a high standard of customer service and clinical care whilst also promoting pet wellbeing.
- The role is to join a team of 2 vets, 2 RVNs, and a great support network.
The Role and Candidate:
- The practice is happy to consider both full and part-time working hours. The full-time role can be catered over a 4 or 5-day working week, with a mixture of early and lates to suit.
- Due to Covid, this practice isn't currently operating on a weekend, and although they don't anticipate starting these again in the near future, if they did it would be to work Saturday 8.00-12.30 on a rota basis.
- The practice is happy to consider all levels of experience from a 3rd-year student to an RVN with lots of experience.
- You will ideally have experience with anaesthesia, Nurse consults, and inpatients although support will be provided to develop your skills if you haven't.
Our client is offering a salary of £20,000- £24,000 p/a (DOE) plus benefits that include:
- 4 weeks holiday + Bank holidays
- £550 CPD + 3 days paid CPD leave
- RCVS memberships
- Many other benefits.
Ref: JN -112021-22905
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details