Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Borehamwood
We are working with a purpose-built small animal veterinary practice in the Borehamwood area that is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
The practice is built to industry-leading standards with state-of-the-art facilities including digital X-ray and ultrasound. The practice also offers plenty of free parking as well as being ideally located close to the railway station and local bus routes. The practice offers clinical freedom and the opportunity to work with a varied and loyal client base, working up cases to a high standard. They see a wide variety of small animal cases including a higher than average caseload of exotics.
The Role and Candidate:
- They are looking for a great Vet to work alongside their Clinical Lead Vet.
- This is an exciting opportunity to learn and grow with a great mentor.
- You will be comfortable with sole charge but will also relish being part of a team, working towards the same vision of providing gold standard care to the local community and their pets.
- The role is 35 hours a week offering flexible working and there is no OOH responsibility.
In return for your dedication and high-quality work, our client can offer a package that includes:
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied caseload
- Competitive salary - up to £40,000 p/a (depending on experience)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus a day off for your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards .
Ref: JN -112020-17530
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details