We are currently working with a charming independent practice based in a coastal seaside town in the Rustington area of West Sussex. This practice is looking to recruit a permanent small animal veterinary surgeon to join their team.
Our client is an Independent and proud RCVS accredited SA practice with a strong focus on client service and clinical excellence. They treat dogs, cats, birds, exotic/wild, poultry, and small mammals.
They have purpose-built and pleasant premises with lots of natural light. This practice has a long-standing, experienced, reputable team of 2 Vets, RVNs, and a professional, friendly, and knowledgeable front of house team. Their facilities and services include a modern laboratory suite, automatic x-rays and developing facilities, in house dental suite, ultrasound, local OOH service, well established Pet Health Plan Scheme, modern PMS.
The position involves all aspects of first opinion work and they encourage clinical freedom and responsibility from vets to work up their own cases from presentation to completion. They believe quality, not quantity is what is best for the team and patients.
They are looking for a capable and caring vet with a forward-thinking approach to deliver outstanding service to loyal clients and their pets. A desire to bond with clients and build their own client base is essential. The role includes:
- No OOH
- Average 35-40hrs a week
- Monday – Friday 2 early finishes a week
- Shifts 8.30am-4pm / 8.30am-7pm
- Part-time and flexible hours would be considered
- 1:4 Weekday inpatient care only
- 1:8 Weekend day shifts (includes branch work)
- 1:2 Saturday mornings
- Shared bank holidays (day shifts and inpatient care) pro rota
They are looking for a capable, friendly, reliable, and caring vet with a forward-thinking approach to deliver outstanding service. Clinically confident and confident with some sole charge and dedicated and willing to go that extra mile. A desire to bond with clients and build their own client base is essential.
- 5 weeks holiday (including bank holidays)
- Birthday leave
- Excellent remuneration commensurate with experience (between £40,000-£60,000 p/a FTE)
- Generous CPD allowance
- Paid VDS Membership
- Company Pension Scheme
- Discounted veterinary products and services for own pets
- Relocation package available
- Temporary accommodation available during relocation
Ref: JN -122020-17801
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details