We are working with a busy, growing practice based in Birmingham that is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a permanent, full-time basis.
This practice is located 5 miles from Birmingham City Centre and Birmingham airport. They benefit from a purpose-built surgery with state of the art equipment including X-ray, ultrasound, dental machine, and in-house bloods IDEXX. You will be working with a friendly and supportive team, supported by a partner and 3 RVNs.
The Role and Candidate:
This is a full-time position working 42 hours per week and weekends on a 1 in 2 rota basis. You should be confident in routine surgeries and consulting, be friendly and enthusiastic with strong communication skills. The practice provides full support and encouragement and allows clinical freedom for continued personal growth and development.
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied caseload
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- CPD allowance
- Opportunity to study towards a certificate
- Relocation allowance
- Accommodation allowance if required
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -122020-17940
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details