Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Aylesbury
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Independent Practice
- With many years of experience in the veterinary sector, the team has a genuine passion for animal health.
- They aspire to create an environment that offers clinical excellence combined with first-rate patient care.
- Each of their clients is allocated a dedicated vet, to truly get to know them and their pets, so that they are equal partners in a pet’s wellbeing.
- They deliberately utilise the latest technology to enable clients to ‘see what they see’ and view any conditions or medical issues so they gain a deeper understanding of the needs of their pets and are empowered to make informed decisions.
Role: They are seeking a confident, motivated, and enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon to join their independent practice.
- Being an independent practice has given us the ability to gain a better work/life balance.
- To ensure their team has more free time they close at 6 pm on weekdays
- Whilst weekends are Saturday only - finishing at 2 pm and on a 1:3 rota
- They don't do any OOH or open on bank holidays.
Duties: To further reduce stress levels they also have a well-managed diary, ensuring a manageable workload, while they also run 20-minute consults so that there's plenty of time to spend with patients. You'll enjoy clinical freedom and be able to follow your cases from initial consult through to resolution.
Salary: They'll provide you with an excellent salary, a great working environment, and a real work/life balance. In return, they ask for you to provide the highest standard of care to patients and their owners.
Benefits: Naturally RCVS, BVA & VDS membership are all covered and CPD is encouraged and funded.
Ref: JN -012024-30499
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details