Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Aylesbury
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Veterinary Hospital
- A modern, fully equipped hospital, dedicated to inpatient care.
- All hospitals are required to provide 24-hour nursing care to inpatients.
- Their laboratory is staffed by professional qualified laboratory technicians and biochemists, which ensures they can complete tests quickly enabling the earliest start to the treatment of pets.
- They have 4 local branch surgeries in Aylesbury for routine consultations, which maximises convenience to clients.
- Their branch surgeries have dedicated veterinary surgeons and receptionists, which gives pets Continuity of Care.
Team: Joining a friendly hardworking team of veterinary surgeons that are supported by an experienced team of Nurses, Receptionists, Laboratory team, and practice support staff. They have a good range of cert holders in optic, dentistry, Ortho, and soft tissue they are also looking at putting in a CT scanner early next year, so there is a good range of talent here and they are looking to add to the talent pool.
- Full-time, 40 hours / 4-day week
- No OOH – dedicated on-site night team
- 1/6 weekend rota (day only) with full TOIL – subject to change as the team increases
Sole Charge: None
Branch Work: TBC
The practice offers you:
- Clinical freedom of cases, whilst gently guiding towards gold standard care.
- Clinical support from a friendly and experienced team.
- No sales-target-related pressure.
- Supported and funded clinical advancement to Certificate level.
- Respect for private life and time away from the practice.
- Support from locums where needed, reducing unnecessary strain.
- Rotas in advance, with accommodation of weekend commitments.
Salary: Between £40,000 – £65,000+ pro-rata (DOE)
- 33 days holiday, including Bank Holidays
- 5 days CPD minimum with uncapped budget (within reason!)
- BVA, BSAVA, RCVS, and VDS paid memberships
- Ability to progress clinically and professionally
- Plus much much more
Ref: JN -102021-22643
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details