Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Bexhill-on-Sea
Type: Small Animal
Location: Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex
Practice Type: Part of a group
Facilities: The clinic is equipped with a full range of diagnostic laboratory equipment, digital x-ray, Doppler ultrasound, endoscopy, and excellent facilities.
Team: The valued and talented team comprises Veterinary Surgeons, Registered and Trainee Student Nurses, as well as a dedicated Receptionist and Support team function.
Role: The practice is looking for an enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon to join the friendly team. They are a busy small animal multi-site practice. Looking for someone with a passion for providing the highest level of Veterinary care, whilst always striving to achieve excellent client service through clear and effective communication with a compassionate approach.
Applicant Requirements: The successful applicant will ideally be an RCVS Registered Veterinary Nurse. The ideal candidate will ideally have experience working in a similar environment. However, the role is suitable for anyone looking to develop their nursing skills and looking for a new challenge, including newly qualified nurses. Full training will be given in all areas. Having excellent communication skills, the ability to work well within a team, and a strong work ethic are essential.
Hours: The full-time position is a 4-day week with a 1:4 working weekend schedule with no OOH. Part-time applications will also be considered for the right individual. They offer excellent clinical exposure and varied working day to keep you learning and stimulated.
- The salary for the role is up to £75,000, depending on experience
- Relocation package: up to £5,000
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday is a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1,250 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the Group Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- BVA membership
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
Ref: JN -012023-27575
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details