Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Bexley, East London
Type: Small Animal
Location: Bexley, East London
Practice Type: Independent small animal practice established for over 20 years
Services/Facilities: They are an RCVS-accredited practice and are equipped with ultrasonography, endoscopy, digital and dental radiography, and in-house laboratory machines.
Team: They are an exceptionally friendly, supportive, and close-knit team, some of whom have been with the practice for over 20 years.
Role: An opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join a friendly team in East London. They are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon who is passionate about providing high-quality, patient-centred care.
Support: Their vets have the clinical freedom and nursing support to work up cases to a high standard; they aim to provide the kind of care they would want their pets to receive. Equipment includes endoscopy, ultrasound, dental radiography, and capnography. They would be very happy to support individual areas of interest, including certificates.
- This is a full-time role, where you will be working 4 days per week.
- No OOH.
- They are closed on Bank Holidays
- They can be very flexible with hours/days worked
- Conduct thorough examinations, diagnostics, and surgeries as required
- Develop and implement treatment plans for a variety of medical conditions
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members
- Foster positive client relationships through effective communication and education
- Stay abreast of industry developments and incorporate new techniques and technologies into practice
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to ensure comprehensive patient care
Skills/Exp: The ideal candidate will be a skilled professional with a passion for delivering high-quality veterinary care and building strong relationships with both clients and their pets.
- Degree in Veterinary Medicine from an accredited institution and MRCVS
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a practicing veterinarian
- Proven surgical and diagnostic skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Commitment to maintaining the highest standards of patient care and client service
Salary: They offer a competitive salary of up to £65,000 (FTE) p/a dependent on skills and experience.
- VDS & MRCVS Registration
- Temporary accommodation if need
- Relocation Bonus
- Employee discounts on veterinary services
Ref: JN -012024-30366
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details