Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Bognor Regis
Job Title: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Location: Bognor Regis
Practice Type: RCVS accredited 100% Small Animal Vet group based in West Sussex
Facilities: They have a hospital-based in the fantastic location of West Meads, which supports their two Chichester based branch sites
Team: They pride themselves on being a very personal and approachable group. Their customer service is second to none, and staff are their single most important asset,
- Would you like to create your own role within a team of motivated, uplifting colleagues in a growing practice?
- Perhaps you want to work part-time, maybe you only want to do late shifts (or early!)
- Perhaps you would like to run your own branch, or maybe you are looking for a role with managerial responsibilities, and want to get stuck into a CD role.
- This is a unique opportunity to create a career that suits your experience, preferred way of working, and lifestyle.
Hours: They are looking for a full or part-time small animal vet. Happy to build the role around the right individual.
- School hours/early/late shifts/Saturdays/consult only - all considered.
- Willing to support a return to work post-career break/extended breaks/maternity leave or a new grad.
- They offer a supportive environment. They are wanting to build their team, develop individual interests and confidence to pursue individual passions.
- Full time would be a 4 day week, with one in four Saturday mornings. Currently no Out of Hours.
- Happy for an informal chat, or for people to locum to get a feel for the clinic first.
Duties: They have an experienced and fantastic support team. With a very loyal client base, and a varied caseload, within a well-equipped hospital
- The successful candidate will be interested in building strong client relationships, have exceptional clinical standards, and enjoy working within a team with some sole charge.
- The ability to thrive in a busy small animal hospital would be an advantage.
- Certificate holders, or someone who would like to study towards one, would be desirable.
- They are looking for a motivated individual, with good communication skills and excellent patient care.
Sole Charge: Some
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits that include:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the Group Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
Ref: JN -102021-22786
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details