Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Bognor Regis
Type: Small Animal
Location: Bognor Regis
Practice Type: RCVS accredited 100% Small Animal Vet group based in West Sussex
- They are a well-established Veterinary Hospital in West Sussex on the Southern Coast of England and have been providing services to its community for 28 years.
- They have 2 branch clinics within a 20-minute drive and ample, free car parking at all 3 sites.
- Their surgery is loaded with all the usual toys including; Digital Xray, Ultrasound, Endoscopy, Cryosurgery, Radiosurgery, and a fully equipped lab.
Team: Their surgery is made up of a large, evolving team of 5 Veterinary Surgeons, 3 Long term locum Vets, 7 Registered Veterinary Nurses, 3 Student Veterinary Nurses, and 5 Animal Nursing Assistants plus, a dedicated team of receptionists and admin support. They have several team members working towards their certificates in a number of areas, and they pride themselves on being a progressive practice that actively encourages and supports personal development.
Role: They are looking for a full or part-time small animal vet. Happy to build the role around the right individual.
- School hours/early/late shifts/Saturdays/consult only - all considered.
- Willing to support a return to work post-career break/extended breaks/maternity leave or a new grad.
- They offer a supportive environment and are wanting to build their team, and develop individual interests and confidence to pursue individual passions.
- Full-time would be a 4 day week, with one in four Saturday mornings. Currently no Out of Hours.
- Happy for an informal chat, or for people to locum to get a feel for the clinic first.
- The successful candidate will be interested in building strong client relationships, have exceptional clinical standards, and enjoy working within a team with some sole charge.
- The ability to thrive in a busy small animal hospital would be an advantage.
- Certificate holders, or someone who would like to study towards one, would be desirable.
- They are looking for a motivated individual, with good communication skills and excellent patient care.
Sole Charge: Some
Salary: Competitive salary that is reflective of skills, experience, and hours.
Benefits: (subject to pro-rata)
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the Group Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
Ref: JN -062022-25523
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details