Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Bognor Regis
Type: Small Animal
Location: Bognor Regis
Practice Type: RCVS accredited 100% Small Animal Vet group based in West Sussex
Facilities: They are a well-established Veterinary Hospital in West Sussex on the Southern Coast of England and have been providing services to the community for 28 years. They have 2 branch clinics within a 20-minute drive and ample, free car parking at all 3 sites. Their surgery is loaded with all the usual toys including Digital X-ray, Ultrasound, Endoscopy, Cryosurgery, Radiosurgery, and a fully equipped lab.
Team: The surgery is made up of a large, evolving team of 6 Veterinary Surgeons, 7 Registered Veterinary Nurses, 3 Student Veterinary Nurses, and 5 Animal Nursing Assistants plus, a dedicated team of receptionists and admin support. They have several team members working towards their certificates in a number of areas, and they pride themselves on being a progressive practice that actively encourages and supports personal development.
Role: They are looking for a full or part-time small animal vet. Happy to build the role around the right individual.
School hours/early/late shifts/Saturdays/consult only - all considered. Willing to support a return to work post-career break/extended breaks/maternity leave or a new grad.
Hours: The role is for either a full-time or part-time position
- Full-time would be a 4-day week, with one in four Saturday mornings.
- Currently no Out-of-Hours.
- Happy for an informal chat, or for people to locum to get a feel for the clinic first.
Fix or flex – work-life balance that works for you: They offer flexible working patterns that flex with you and your lifestyle. Whether you are looking to flex your rota hours to balance the school holidays, fix to navigate the school runs or just looking to strike that balance between home and work life. They can offer flexibility that actually works for you.
Support: They offer a supportive environment and want to build their team, and the development of individual interests and confidence to pursue individual passions.
Sole Charge: Some
Salary: The salary for this role is up to £63,000 p/a depending on experience!
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1,250 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro rata
- Learning and development opportunities via the Group Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – online encyclopaedia provider
- All Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
Ref: JN -092023-29606
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details