Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Bridgwater
Type: Small Animal
Location: Bridgwater, Somerset
Practice: Part of a group
Team: You will be joining a friendly and experienced team consisting of a practice partner, 2 other experienced Vets, 4 RVNs, 1 SVN, 1 Practice Manager and 4 Client Care Advisors. They are a cooperative, team-focussed, and forward-thinking group, all with additional skills and interests.
Facilities: They have a loyal client base and a fantastic reputation locally and further afield. The practice is purpose-built with all the latest technology to allow them to give the best possible care to patients including digital X-ray, ultrasound, in-house blood machine, blood pressure monitor, dental machine, and dedicated theatre with suction and electrocautery and advanced orthopaedic equipment.
Role: This exciting opportunity could suit someone looking for a great work/life balance with the benefit of being in a supportive practice that is keen on helping colleagues progress.
Hours: The role is full or part-time with a 1 in 4 weekend rota. There is no OOH requirement, but there are limited sole charge responsibilities on weekends.
- They are looking for an additional vet who is friendly and enthusiastic with great communication skills.
- The successful candidate will have good general small animal surgical and medical background, be a great team player and have a strong customer focus.
- They are also able to accommodate a new or recent graduate or someone looking to grow or regain their confidence in small animal work, as there is support available from their current team.
Branch Work: No
Salary: Competitive Salary that is dependent on experience
- Flexible hours
- No OOH
- Generous and encouraged CPD
- Exclusive Company Discounts & Rewards
- Free onsite parking
- Paid professional fees
- Contributory pension scheme
Ref: JN -072022-25952
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details